Spring may be the most popular time to sell, but is your home ready? Complete these 10 tasks to make your home pop in this Spring Market!
Spring Home Selling Checklist
- Cut the grass and trim the hedges. Remove any fall leaves stuck in the bushes.
- Pull weeds and plant something new in your landscaping or maintain what you have.
- Check your homes exterior for broken shingles, leaks and general wear.
- Power-wash the grime from driveways, porches and patios.
- Wash and arrange outdoor patio furniture.
- Touch up any chipped paint on the inside and outside of your home.
- Check for leaking pipes on the inside and leaking hose spigots on the outside.
- Restain or treat your wood fence or deck.
- Replace your furnace filter and prep your AC unit for warmer weather.
- Replace the batteries in your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors as needed.